We are the largest North East based Nursing and Care Recruitment Agency and an established provider of health and social care looking to recruit for temporary employment.
We are currently looking to register flexible and enthusiastic Band 3 Support workers for multiple positions in Cumbria. These positions include supporting people with mental health and learning disabilities within the NHS.
- 6 months of mental health or learning disabilities experience.
- A minimum of 6 months experience of working in care.
- Experience in working with people who have behaviours of concern.
- Enhanced adult and child workforce DBS which is registered on the online update service. If you do not have a transferable DBS, we can apply for one on your behalf costing £65.
- Previous Prevention Management of Violence and Aggression (PMVA) training is a bonus. Not to worry if you have had non, we offer GSA approved training before placing you into work.
- All necessary training can be completed with us, costs will apply with options to be deducted from your wages.
- Great rates of weekly pay
- Payroll paid through our business, not through external providers.
- Excellent working conditions and choice of your working environment with our outstanding partners
- Friendly and efficient service
- Flexible shifts around your availability
How Primary Care Works:
- Send your CV
- Phone Interview
- If successful we send you all information to apply from the comfort of your own home
- Our training is taken place in our head office based in Gosforth, Newcastle.
- Completion of registration process i.e. received clear references covering everything within the last three years, completed all necessary training, and received clear DBS.
- You would provide us the dates you are available to work and we would offer you suitable roles to your ability, you are free to accept and decline these.
Our aim is to get you working as soon as possible with our HR team working closely giving you daily updates for your application process. Your CV needs to be current with your latest/present role.
Salary: £9.00-£15.00 per hour