Are you looking for flexible work to either go along side your current position or an ad-hoc position to work as much or as little as you would like?
No experience, no problem! We offer all required training from no experience to PMVA/GSA. We promote progression within the Healthcare sector and best of all we pay weekly!
We are currently looking to register enthusiastic Band 3 Support workers for multiple positions in Morpeth. These positions include supporting people with mental health and learning disabilities within the NHS.
- A strong understanding of the mental health care sector is essential.
- A minimum of 6 months experience of working in care.
- Enhanced adult and child workforce DBS which is registered on the online update service. If you do not have a transferable DBS, we can apply for one on your behalf costing £65.
- Previous Prevention Management of Violence and Aggression (PMVA) training is a bonus. Not to worry if you have had non, we offer GSA approved training before placing you into work.
- Driver or be able to travel to Prudhoe is essential.
- All necessary training can be completed with us, costs will apply with options to be deducted from your wages.
- Great rates of weekly pay
- Payroll paid through our business, not through external providers.
- Excellent working conditions and choice of your working environment with our outstanding partners
- Friendly and efficient service
- Flexible shifts around your availability
Registrations from the comfort of your own home:
- Send your CV
- Phone Interview
- If successful we send you all information to apply from the comfort of your own home
- Our training is taken place in our head office based in Gosforth, Newcastle.
- Completion of registration process i.e. received clear references covering everything within the last three years, completed all necessary training, and received clear DBS.
- You would provide us the dates you are available to work and we would offer you suitable roles to your ability, you are free to accept and decline these.
Our aim is to get you working as soon as possible with our Recruitment Team working closely giving you daily updates for your application process. Your CV needs to be current with your latest/present role.
Salary: £9.00-£15.00 per hour