We are delighted to be working with a well established client who has developed a suite of care homes across the North East tailored to particular needs of service users and based in the heart of local communities. They have new and exciting opportunities for RGN, RMN and RNLD’s to join their teams located in Newcastle, Gateshead and Hebburn with a competitive salary of £16.90ph.
In this role you’ll have a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills and experience across a range of specialties with various levels of complexity.
About the role of a Staff Nurse:
– Provide a high standard of direct nursing and holistic care to service users, based on the assessment of care needs
– Develop the therapeutic relationship with service users to assess care needs, plan and implement and review care plans and nursing interventions
– Continuously evaluate the quality of care given, and regularly reassess the needs of service users
– Provide medication reviews, ensuring all documentation is up to date and information is acted upon
– Order medications in the appropriate time scale to ensure the service is not short of the necessary medication
· 12 hour shifts (8am – 8pm and 8pm – 8am).
· Full Time Permanent Contract 40 hours per week.
· Paid training provided
· Paid Holidays
· Pension Scheme
· Career Progression
· Continued Personal Development
If this role is of interest to you apply direct today or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for an informal chat.
To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend that you visit JobsAware (www.jobsaware.co.uk), a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and to get free, expert advice for safer work.
We’re here to help – call us now 0191 284 7001